Based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Undermine offers a unique twist on the survival horror genre, featuring randomized levels and roguelike elements.
- Traverse a series of increasingly difficult randomized levels, upgrading your stats and gear along the way
- Use items like compasses, maps, beacons, and the MonPro 2000 to aid you in navigating the depths of the mine
- Collect miner's notes and secret documents to learn the story of a conspiracy gone horribly wrong
- Interact with all elements of the environment: knock over barrels to create a distraction, break rocks to find gold and gems
- Music and sound design by Snug
Logo & Icon
About Adam McLellan
Adam McLellan is an independent game developer and musician based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, currently working on a roguelike survival horror game entitled "Undermine".
More information on Adam McLellan, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design, code, audio
Art, design, code